Apart from items it is required by the Highway Code which you should have in your car , there are those that will come very useful in times of need .
You must- have:
- Triangle , which must be placed at a suitable distance (at least 100m highways and 40 meters in residential areas) of the immobilized vehicle.
- Fire extinguisher, which will be recharged up to the date or replaced when damaged.
- Pharmacy fully equipped with needed for the care of small injuries. In the event that includes medicines, they must be renewed prior to their expiration date.
- A small toolbox with useful tools for on-site repair minor damage and injuries.
- Well-known as ” alligator ” or power transmission cables , which seem particularly useful both to you and to a fellow human being , if the car battery is discharged.
- Small containers with essential automotive fluids such as oil, Paraflou, brake fluid , etc.
- A lens that always can shed light on emergencies in low light conditions.